Wednesday, September 8, 2010

my life in numbers...

i've been with theMr for 12 years...




i've been alive for 11,874 days...




i've breastfed for a total of 55 months in the last 11 years.. (so far!)




i have 100 nails to cut on bath night (and that's not including my own!)...




i was essentially an only child until i was 9 but i now have 4 brothers and 3 sisters...



i have 3 BFF's (i know, how lucky am i?)...



we have in our family's names: 11 A's, 4 E's & 7 I's! and that's just the first names of us and the kids!



i've been pregnant for 50 of the last 132 months!



you can add 4 of my children's weight together to equal mine... (well that's depressing!)...



this is my 280th blog post!

*none of these pics have anything to do with this post... just a shameless excuse to show you how cute my kids are!

No comments: