it's time for another true confessions. you know, all those terrible things you didn't know about me that you can judge me for later! without further ado...
1. i'm horrific at keeping up with laundry and i really don't care. you will never come in my house and not find huge piles of laundry waiting to be done. with six people, i'd have to do at least two loads a day to keep up. never gonna happen. i'd rather read a book. as long as everyone has clean underwear we're good. or i can buy more underwear. whatever works.
2. i have a terrible potty mouth. as a christian woman, i really try to control it. but i have to say that if i wasn't a christian woman, i'd probably have a mouth like a sailor. the thing is, i really like cussing. it makes me feel better. ask theMr. he knows all about it. except when i'm really, really, super mad- he giggles when i cuss. he thinks it's cute. which does not amuse me when i'm that angry.
3. i hate breakfast food, so i eat really random things for breakfast. example? i had taco dip today. and not because i'm pregnant, that's actually normal for me. it grosses out theMr. he's a big fan of breakfast. ironically, i make an excellent omelet. i've never eaten them but i've been told they're killer.
4. i have a major shoe fetish. i seriously have more shoes than any one woman could ever need. the worst part is that many of them are extremely high heels. how often do you suppose i need heels as a stay at home mom? i don't care, i cannot resist a cute pair of shoes. i can always justify it in my mind.
5. i'm extremely loyal ( i know, that's good, the bad part is coming) until you cross me. if you make me realize i should not have trusted you, there's a good chance i never will again. i don't handle betrayal well at all. i'm 100% devoted to those i love and will literally do anything in the world for them. if you betray that trust, i will have a hard time ever extending that to you again. once my "wall" goes back up, it's hard to get down.
6. i write for a reality tv show website but i do so anonymously so readers are not directed to my blog. that way i can be a little more catty than i would normally be :)
Your turn! share your true confessions with me, come on! it'll make you feel better!