so, when my body is raging with hormones (which is apparently every two years), i'd much rather talk about things i don't like then happy, mushy stuff. i'm not a happy, mushy kinda pregnant woman. that "glow" they speak of? yeah, that's just rage, in my case. i haven't done a top ten in awhile so today we'll talk about the top ten things i hate that others seem to love!
**Disclaimer: if i offend you, i'm not really sorry. that's right, i'm pregnant. deal with it.**
10. Harry Potter- books, movies, whatever. i've never seen them but they look lame to me. just sayin...
9. the outdoors. yes, you read that correctly. i don't want to go hiking, camping, row boating, any of it. drop me off at the nearest Panera with a laptop and no one will get hurt. when theMr and i were dating, we did alot of camping (he's a total outdoorsy boy). as soon as that ring was on my finger i let him know my camping days were over. i'm allergic to pretty much everything that occurs in nature. no thank you.
8. american idol and dancing with the stars- i have tried several times to get into these shows, simply because everyone i know loves them. i just can't. that dancing one really gets on my nerves. sorry, mom!
7. twitter- see previous post
6. any kind of meat that still looks like what it used to be. an example would be chicken wings. there is something seriously barbaric and nasty about eating something directly off the bone. not gonna happen.
5. other people's kids. ok, in all fairness, there are a few people in my life who have really awesome kids. but as a general rule, i'm not a big fan of kids that aren't mine. especially if they talk. i'd rather they just sit and look cute, quietly.
4. crocs. i know, i've already written a post about those. but seriously people, bright colored rubber shoes! please, stop.
3. thanksgiving. i can't say what precisely makes me dislike it. it's really just a combination of the food (hello! meat on bones!), lots of family in really close quarters and football. ugh...
2. sports, all sports.
1. reading things that will make me a better, smarter, knowledgeable or more interesting person. biographies? no thank you. history? nada. self-help? i like to think i'm a pretty good version of what i am. i'll take gratuitous, cheesy, romantic,fluffy fiction. no war and peace here. if that's not available, pass me a gossip mag.