i'm vearing away from my normal 25 days of Christmas post today. last weekend, our pastor announced that he will be giving away 3 ipods this weekend to people who can tell him why they deserve it. of course i think i am a deserved recipient. so these are the top ten reasons why Grant should give me the ipod!
10. i am a true music lover. i love all kinds of music (other than country:). i listen to music from the time i get up to the time i go to sleep. .. sometimes i dream about music!
9. i live with four kids. that means i sometimes need a way to drown out the craziness!
8. i always sit in the front row at church, don't i get some kind of bonus points for that?
7. i have four kids that will eventually grow up and be tithers (is that a word?)
6. i always laugh at the sermon illustrations, even if they're not particularly funny.... i mean they are really funny, but i'd laugh anyway just to be nice :)
5. i dislike cats
4. i'd fill it with worship music
3. i download songs from itunes, which is helping the economy, right? that's very christian isn't it?
2. i posted my reasons on my blog, which averages about 200 readers a week, instead of just emailing it. that's advertising for the church! fellowshipchristian.org
1. i actually have a music player cell phone, so i'd give the ipod away. there is a wonderful person in my life would love to have it so much, but would never be able to afford to buy one. it would feel so good to give that person this gift simply because i love them!
Grant, are you convinced yet?