Friday, October 22, 2010
i gotta be honest, i still think all of this is true! this post was originally written in february of 09!
so i'm watching handy manny today with the little guy and it occurs to me that he would really be the perfect husband! here are the reasons why...
- he not only knows how to fix things, he loves doing. which means you would not have to ask him for three months to get it done.
-according to today's episode, he cooks, plays guitar and sings. 'nuff said.
-when doing a home improvement project, he has tools that help him. which means a. he doesn't expect his wife to help and b. the tools are alive so you won't have him ask you to hand him one and then look at you like you ride the short bus when you don't know what that is.
- he always has rubber cleaning gloves on. that's foreplay in my book.
- he has an accent.
- he is apparently the only handy man in town so he's got to make good money.
- he looks good in a baseball cap.
- he's bilingual. where i live, it would be very helpful to have someone who speaks spanish (which i don't)
- and last, but certainly not least, he has an accent... did i mention that?