Wednesday, April 8, 2009
top ten reasons i should not have read "twilight"
10. now i continuously think of these characters, as if they are real people. i actually miss them. feel free to refer a mental health professional.
9. i found a website for MOMs who are hooked on twilight. while it made me feel a little less unstable, i now have a message board to discuss with others. like i needed something to encourage me to spend more time on the internet.
8. i'm trying to figure out how i will convince this new baby to take a bottle occasionally (my other breast feeders would have no part in it) so i can see the new movie when it comes out in november. you read that right. altering your parenting over a movie. priceless...
7. my DVR is overloaded. i have no desire to watch tv (usually my secret love :) i just want to read. so does themr.
6. as i'm dangerously close to the end of the final book (i've put off finishing for as long as i can) i'm trying to figure out what i will do next. what did i do before twilight? i tried to start rereading wuthering heights last night but it just didn't cut it.
5. someone wanted to borrow book three and i had to convince myself that it was ok to let it out of my possession.
4. i'm 31, enough said.
3. i'm too hormonal to be reading a love story. that's all i'll say about that.
2. i tried to win a contest today that was a trip to the set. hello? i'm pregnant with my fifth kid. i'm sure i can just jet off to italy and go to a movie set.
1. i don't know what #1 is. if reasons 2-10 were not enough to convince you then you're as addicted as i am!