Thursday, April 9, 2009

Technology: Friend or Foe?

i love technology.. and i hate it at the same time. some of you may remember that i used to have a music player on my page. after awhile, an observant reader pointed out the player had my real first and last name on it. i had never noticed that and was thankful for the tip! i removed it. i just spent the last half an hour trying to figure out how to put a new playlist on without my account name on it! turns out, it's not complicated. apparently i'm just dense (no surprise there, i choose to blame on the kids stealing my brain cells). and i wonder why my laundry piles up? because i spend thirty minutes messing around with a playlist. what can i say, i love music way too much. if i could i would have it playing everywhere i go. anywho, ENJOY!

No comments: