the before pics..
we put the kids to work removing crayon from the walls... unfortunately there was alot of it. but for the record, WD40 works great!
theMr had to repair quite a bit of the plaster which had crumbled and made holes. not fun!
my mom called me a few weeks ago and asked me if i wanted this bulletin board they were throwing away at her work. i brought it home and figured i'd play around with it and try to make it a little cuter!
i think it turned out pretty well!
the final results!
the bean's bed and dresser!
the princess' new bed! (she's been in the bunk beds with Za)
overall it turned out really well, the girls were thrilled! if i can figure out how to get the video i'll post it. we recorded their reaction. they just kept screaming and hugging us. it was really cute. all in all the whole project only cost around $150 and was done in a weekend! not bad!