these are just a few of the things that drive me crazy...
10. inappropriate use of common words (there, their, etc) also, people who try to use common sayings and confuse them with others. i don't know why it bothers me so much, it just does!
9. finding finger/toe nails on the coffee table. this is downright gross. they will be my kids or my husbands but either way it's awful. put them in the trash, the maid is on vacay this week.
8. bad drivers. i need a bullhorn on top of my car so they can hear what i have to say. about six months ago my horn stopped working for no apparent reason. themr says God did it so i couldn't honk at people anymore.
7. stereotypes. i try really hard not to judge a book by it's cover. i wish others would give me the same courtesy.
6. people who throw trash in my yard. we live in a pretty bad neighborhood so this is a constant. i get so tired of picking up other people's trash in my front yard.
5. people with a sense of entitlement (this one really gets to me)i have had the unfortune to know several people in my lifetime with this issue. as if the world owes them everything and they shouldn't have to work for it. get over yourself.
4. victim complexes, this kind of goes with number 5. you know what i'm talking about.. nothing is ever their fault or responsibility.
3. hypochondria. this comes from a family standpoint too :) i have quite a few of these in my immediate family. it's probably best if i don't say any more...
2. people who are rude to cashiers. how many times have you been in a store and some customer is mad about something or other and they're yelling at the cashier? as if she made the store policies or she personally made that item that wasn't right. give the poor people a break! they're only doing their jobs!!
1. people who are always late, like many members of my family. it drives me crazy. my husband feels that being on time is optional. i feel it is rude to others to show up late. we've learned to compromise. i tell him we have to be places 30 mins earlier than we do :)
what drives you crazy?