Tuesday, February 16, 2010

where's the paddle?


there are a few certainties when raising young children. children love to watch tv. shows geared at said children will undoubtedly be annoying to adults. for those of us who parented through the "barney" phase, we know this well. many of the newer shows for young children aren't quite as valium inducing as those of old. but there is one show that my kids refuse to give up on that just makes me crazy. it is the wonderful world of caillou. that kid annoys the crap out of me. first of all, he whines nonstop. and after he whines, his parents give him what he wants to shut him up. what he needs is a nice paddling. that'll straighten him out. these people spend all day entertaining him and his whiny sister while he argues, cries and torments the family cat. what a wonderful example! he also has a strange accent that i can't quite put my finger on, but that's neither here nor there. man that kid gets me....by the way, i refuse to even put a picture of that little punk on my blog. wouldn't want to give him the google hit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Get out of here. He never bothered me : ) I didn't even notice the whining. I am sad that Kaish is getting so big now. I don't even know all the cartoons now.