Friday, February 12, 2010

too bad a magic eraser doesn't work on my body..


so i'm cleaning today, getting crayon off of walls with my magic eraser. (this is, unfortunately, a common chore in this house) for a moment, i was wishing there was some kind of magic eraser for bodies! i'm having one of those weeks where i'm just frustrated with this post-baby body. i know, i know, my baby is only four months old. and i do have five of them. but when you are normally a very small person, carrying around an extra 30 lbs is hard to swallow. i need to get back to the gym but i'm so stinkin tired all the time! i know that i'll feel better once i go back but i can't seem to drag myself there. none of my clothes fit, i hide from the camera, it's impossible to feel sexy... although i suppose that's what got me in this mess in the first place! it's hard to feel sexy when you leak breastmilk on a regular basis. i'm pale and flabby and living in sweats sooo tired of the snow! i did get a haircut and highlight this week, which is a huge improvement. *sigh* sorry, i'm done complaining.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. Except of course I can't blame my horrendous body on five children.... New highlights always make me happy : )