i thought i'd try to catch up on our summer for those who are not my facebook friends.
top ten most noteworthy events of summer 2012~
10. theMrs is officially done potty training...kinda. except when she decides to hide and poop in her pants. other than that we're golden!
9. we are obsessed with the olympics! the other night the bean and i stayed up until midnight cheering on the girls gymnastics team and watching them receive their medals! there have been lots of somersaults and head stands around here!
8. i don't want to ever talk about chik fil a again. i'm saddened by both sides. if you want to know my view, read here.
7. we got fleas...again. which is doubly irritating since we don't have any pets. $250 later they are hopefully gone!
6. Za turned 10, the Princess turned 8 and theMr and i celebrated our 12th anniversary with a trip alone!
5. the bean is turning 13 in a week! we are celebrating her entry into womanhood with a girls only weekend away for her and her BFF!
4. safe families has gained some steam and i'm just trying to keep up with the momentum! i'm developing a team of people who believe in this vision and im excited to see it coming to fruition. while i struggle to manage working while home with five kids, it's coming along. i'm hoping things will be a bit easier once school starts.
3. theMr has been working like a maniac. his business has really taken off this year. he's super busy but works hard at juggling his time with that and at home. you can "like" his business facebook page to see pics of what he's been doing all summer!
2. we may be moving! i can't go in to a lot of detail at this point, but this is pretty huge for us. we bought this house 10 years ago and have more than outgrown it. i'll keep ya posted :)
1. we are preparing for another year of school to begin! pencils to buy, uniforms to try on, silence to look forward to! it is a LOT of work for four kids to start school... but oh so worth it! we are blessed to have the opportunity to send our kids back to Emmanuel Christian Academy again. it is an amazing school and we are thankful to be a part of it.
that's all we have going on... what about you?!