Hi, it’s me again, The Bean! (I really hate that nickname) Mother asked me to do another post, so here I am. My last guest post was on mom so it’s naturally time to do one on pops.
Here is a list of five things you don’t know about him:
1. ~ He is in love with cartoons, they are mostly superhero and is you try to delete one on the DVR he will freak
2. ~Mom has told how he has a good fashion sense, he does but that’s a mild version. He has hooks on the wall for his hats (there are like seventy, you can’t see the wall) he has a million shoes, and is the biggest fashion diva/shopper out of all of us
3. ~ He is in love with his body, I have caught him multiple times flexing in front of the mirror or telling me to feel his muscles. Yeah.
4. ~ He is very smart. He has an idea on how to make, solve, and/or fix something in way that no one else would have. (he gets it from my grandpa who is just as brilliant)
5. ~ He believes he’s still seventeen.
Dad is very different from all my friends dads. He is diverse too.
This is a list of a few things that make him out of the ordinary (besides the ones listed above):
1. He is known by my class by his hats.
2. When I brought him on an overnight field trip last year he made friends, with the boys in my class.
3. He visibly does not age or gain weight. ( me and mom are always teasing him though about fat that’s non-existent)
4. He likes the same music as me.
Now, here is a list of things that make him like other dads:
1. He can be very embarrassing
2. He teases me constantly (I guess that’s more like a big brother than a dad)
3. He can be intimidating
That is some stuff about my dear old father. I hope to do another post after this one on the other kids! (or demon spawn as I sometimes refer to them as) Bye!