so i'm, totally in a blogging rut... so i borrowed this idea from audrey over at barking mad!~
1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
in jail. i'm too old and too lactating to be anywhere else. i'm not even sure if lactating can be used in that way but you get the hint. if i'm not here at 2 am then i can two other people in my house who are not happy!
2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
that would be the house payment. lots more than $100...
3. What do your bank checks look like?
they're just those generic ones with the bank logo on them. i used to buy cute ones but now i use checks so seldom i don't bother.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
i've literally had this shirt for probably 17 years. it's from a three day rave if that tells you anything!
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
i want a kindle so bad i can't stand it. they'll have to go way down in price for me to get one though :(
6. What color is your toothbrush?
purple and white
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
tea pots. i only have a few, as they are fairly expensive. i love them so much. i think because my grandmother used to have tea parties with me growing up with her antique tea pots. my wonderful grandmother who died a year ago today.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
japanese steakhouse with theMr. i had sushi. it was to die for. and then some.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
i honestly can't remember the last time i bought a birthday card! lately i've bought wedding cards, grieving cards and baby cards but no birthday. i'm not a big birthday card person. but i love to buy a gift!
10. What is your worst bad habit?
opening my big mouth before thinking. i'm really good at that. it's no wonder i manage to offend people as much as i do. not to mention now facebook has given me the opportunity to offend hundreds of people at once. wonderful.
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
i actually don't subscribe to any magazines. i do, however, occasionally sneak an usweekly from the grocery store. don't tell my pastor.
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
peperoni, black olive and mushrooms!
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
probably a movie store or pizza place. although i normally use free 411
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
that's a tough one as i have some really incredible people in my life. i think if i had to choose only one it would be theresa. she has been a true friend and partner in crime for more years than i care to admit and she is absolutely beautiful inside and out. now if i could just get her to move back to ohio..
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
white pizza with artichokes, olives, tomatoes, feta cheese and mozzarella. yum!
16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used?
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
i have no idea
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
my mind. i miss it more every day
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
probably my couch. it is a country pattern (gag) and perpetually smells like pee. from potty training children- not me.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
i'm terrible about returning things. if i can't use it i tend to give it away as opposed to returning it. it would have to be worth alot of money to justify taking five kids to a store.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
i very seldom wear perfume because i'm allergic to it and i just don't think of it. but when i do i wear ralph lauren.
22. Your favorite board game?
scattergories or monopoly
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
actually we bought it from an impound lot! $600!!
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
"been caught stealin" by jane's addiction. Just kidding! how about "you found me" by the fray
26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily?
theMr. or mandi. that girl cracks me up.
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
bright blue and very short. interesting...
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Hands down, laundry! the amount of laundry that seven people produce is unreal. i hate every waking second of it.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
boneless, skinless and baked. as a former vegetarian i can't eat anything that still looks like an animal. it creeps me out.
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
chocolate and all mine. cause what i need is an entire cake to myself.