i read this on another blog and thought i'd do it. i have three sick kids so i have no energy to be creative today! so here goes, my true confessions....
1. i hate to mop the floor. i avoid it as much as possible. in fact, sometimes i wait all week because i know if it gets bad enough my husband will do it on saturday morning.
2. i'm a tv addict. all morning i look forward to nap time so i can eat a snack and watch my shows. sometimes, i think it's the only thing that gets me through the day.
3. i'm not a "crafts/activities" kind of mom, but i'm trying to be. i've realized that simply being at home all day does not make me a good mom. i'm trying really hard to come up with fun, educational things to do with the kids. as i enter my tenth (holy moly!) year of parenting, i realize more and more that parenting is a process. i'm a much better mom than i was ten years ago but i still have lots of room for improvement.
4. i secretly think my husband is hotter than any of my friend's husbands and i don't think it's because i'm partial:) he is really that hot.
5. i come across as extremely confident and self assured when in reality, i have alot of insecurities. sometimes i secretly wonder if i'm that high maintenance person that everyone knows.
6. i am super at utilizing undergarments. people frequently tell me how great i look after having four kids. if they could see all that is going on under these clothes they would crack up. it's like a complicated jig saw puzzle.
7. i'm hooked on infomercials and i always want to buy what they're selling! it's a really good thing we don't use credit cards or i'd probably own alot of useless junk. for some reason i always believe what they say!
soooo..... i'm tagging samantha, sassy, ashley and rebecca!