Monday, February 2, 2009

sassy mom tagged me



so here are seven random things about me....

1. i have lived in 23 houses in my 30 years.

2. i have a major phobia of fire

3. i'm allergic to pretty much anything that occurs in nature.

4. i've been with my husband for eleven years

5. all but one of my children were born on their due date.

6. i'm addicted to reading blogs (you probably already knew that :)

7. i love to cook but hate to bake!

i tag sassy, mom on the run, mommy mo and life with kaishon, samantha, doobie star and ashley!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so bad at thise things! I am not that interesting at all.

I am kind of sad lately and that is why I'm not blogging.

I will think of something : ).

Samantha@IW said...

I have a fire phobia too...... :)

Unknown said...

I just read your list again. I can not believe you have lived in that many houses. That's CRAZY! And look how stable and normal you turned out.

themrs said...

normal? i can't say i'm all that normal:)

Ash said...

abby! ok I made it and I'm a little lost on how to do some stuff so that help session will be good. : )
and 23 houses? really?