Thursday, February 19, 2009

facebook is stealing my privacy....

like 173 million other people, i am on facebook. now lately, i'm sick and trying not to throw up most of the day. normally when i'm in this phase of pregnancy, i don't answer the phone or emails. i just can't deal with talking to people. this is where facebook comes in. because people are used to an almost immediate response from me, when they don't get one they begin to wonder what's wrong. i'm getting all these messages and whatnot asking me if i'm ok. yes, i'm ok. i'm just concentrating on not vomiting as opposed to reading your latest survey. now leave me alone... (hormones anyone?) so now i'm forced to post that i don't feel well so people will stop asking me. it's all facebook's fault. that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

3 comments:

Sassy said...

Ohh, I am so sorry you're feeling sick. I got sick with all of mine too. Of course my daughter was the worst (go figure..the high maintenance diva that she is:). I got sick with the boys but compared to Olivia it was nothing. With her I felt like I had the flu for almost four months! :( So I feel for you and wanted to let you know I think of you often and am praying that you feel better soon.

God Bless!

Ann said...

Feel better soon, themrs. And Happy birthday! I hope you can keep the cake down :)

You are in my prayers.

themrs said...

sassy momma- i "friended" you on facebook! i rejected your comment since it had your personal email.