Friday, November 28, 2008

25 days of christmas

this year, i find myself excedingly thankful for the wonderful people in my life. two years ago we lost a dear friend a week before christmas. we hadn't seen him in a while and i know my husband will always regret letting "life" get in the way of maintianing relationships. so beginning dec 1st, i will post each day about a person i am thankful for. instead of 25 days of christmas movies, music, etc, i will have 25 days of honoring those i love. i encourage you this holiday season to tell the ones you love how much they mean to you. you just never know when it may be your last chance!

2 comments:

Musings from Me said...

I agree wholeheartedly with your post. Life can and does get in the way of friendships. I find that my family (two parents and three children) is very time-consuming. I need to make an effort to spend more time with my parents. I do take them for granted. Thanks for the reminder!

Unknown said...

What a truly beautiful idea : ). Thanks for sharing this! I know it will be a blessing for many! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!