Happy Thankgiving! I have so much to be thankful for every day of the year. So i will post my top ten things i am thankful for!
10. a house to live in with heat, electricity and running water
9. a church that teaches the Word of God and is made up of people that are like family to me.
8. living in a country that allows me religious freedom
7. two cars to get us where we need to go
6. my husband's job
5. coffee shops:)
4. true friends
3. beautiful, healthy children that make my life worth living
2. a husband who knows all the worst things about me and loves me anyway
1. my savior, Jesus Christ, who took the punishment for my sins and gives me wholeness and eternal life
I hope all of you have a blessed thankgiving among the ones you love. may you be thankful today and everyday for all that you have.