the Bible has lots to say about marriage and life in general. if you didn't know that, you should check it out. however sometimes it's hard to take things written two thousand years ago and apply them to modern life. (but if you'd like some suggestions on great books that do that very thing email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!) anywho, i've come up with a few tips that may have been in the Good Book had it been written today....
10. a wise man answers his wife's text messages.
9. a Godly wife works hard to care for her husband and children. she ends her day with reality tv and chocolate, celebrating a job well done!
8. it is better to live with a nagging wife than to sleep in your truck.
7. thou shall not tweet about fights with your spouse.
6. make a joyful noise unto the Lord... just do so quietly when the baby is sleeping.
5. a wise husband thanks his wife for his clean laundry. a foolish husband does his own.
4. you reap what you sow... on facebook.
3. love your neighbor as yourself, even if they have a confederate flag as curtains.
2. on the seventh day, God rested. this does not mean he watched football all day while his wife took care of the kids.
1. treat others the way you would like to be treated. this includes the internet. just because other people can't see you doesn't mean God isn't watching!
**this post is purely for entertainment purposes. it is in no way meant to add/detract from the Bible, nor to offend. if you find it offensive, you should probably stop reading here. **