Tuesday, December 7, 2010

christmas top ten

ugh... i'm a total blogging slacker lately... so many things to do.. so little time. i come up with these great ideas, then i can't bring myself to get off the couch and write it! just another reason why i need a mini notebook :) (hint*hint) anywho, it's been awhile since we've had a top ten. what to write... what to write... top ten reasons i never change out of sweatpants? top ten reasons one of these kids will not live to see their father come home from work? top ten ways to know you should stop blogging because people will begin to think you really do beat your children? nah... how about this;

top ten things i could really use for christmas!

10. a consistent eight hours of sleep. every night. not just occasionally.

9. free therapy

8. for my children to spend more than four minutes together without arguing.

7. a house that does not constantly have leaks, drywall falling down, etc

6. a vacation

5. a first shift job for my husband

4. a bullhorn for the top of my car so i can tell these other drivers what they are doing wrong.

3. a large inheritance that does not require the death of someone dear to me.

2. plastic surgery

1. to be reminded daily that my home is warm and safe, my children are healthy and perfect, my husband is hardworking and loving and i really do have it all.

what do you want?

No comments: