oh ladies.... theMr sent me an email today telling me i'm slacking on my blog. so very sorry. this is the man that has to send me an email cause we don't have time to have a conversation! i'm too tired for a detailed post. it's been awhile since we've had a top ten though! without further ado...
top ten things you forget each time you have a baby!
10. your belly is still really big and nothing fits. not your old clothes and not your maternity clothes. sadly, after baby #4 i threw away all my "transition" clothes after i lost the weight, cause you know, i wasn't having anymore kids.
9. babies eat alot. and frequently. enough said.
8. babies poop alot. and frequently.
7. when you're nursing, you are still as hungry as you were when you were pregnant. only you're not pregnant so it is no longer acceptable to eat a hot fudge sundae every night before bed.
6. your husband becomes quite, um, amorous now that you're not pregnant. and you'd just trade your left leg for a nap. you do the math.
5. when people ask if there's anything they can do for you it is not appropriate to say "can you perform a vasectomy?"
4. when those same people ask if you want any more kids it is also not appropriate to say you're trying to get rid of the ones you already have.
3. on those days when you think you just can't take any more remember that "this too shall pass".
2. babies grow so fast, too fast entirely.
1. there is nothing sweeter, cuter, better smelling or more wonderful than having a new baby. no matter how tired you are.