i've never done resolutions. i can't keep my promises to myself the rest of the year so why try in january?? if i were going to make them though... they would be as follows:
1. stop making people mad on facebook. seriously. i am always ticking someone off with my offensive, opinionated status updates. ok, maybe i can't stop making them mad all the time... i can try to cut back!
2. lose the weight. not to be better for my kids or because my body is a temple or any of those great reasons.... but because i'm a vain chick and i want to fit into my cute clothes again! which leads me to #3...
3. stop going in public in sweatpants. i know, there is no excuse. it doesn't matter that walgreens is only a few blocks away... have i no self respect?
4. stop operating in the thought process of "this is who i am" and be open to being something totally different. stop settling for my weaknesses as part of my personality and actively try to change them. get out of my comfort zone. you know what i mean!
5. memorize scripture. i'm terrible at this... and i really have no excuse! if i can remember the words to every nirvana song from the 90's surely i can memorize God's word. sheesh.
6. dial the sarcasm back a notch. yeah, that's probably gonna happen...
7. live free, smile more, laugh often, judge less, give generously, love without boundaries, forgive immediately, let go of the past and live up to my potential.
that shouldn't be so hard, right??